Terms of service
SAVREQ Terms of service
This Terms of service ("Terms") (hereinafter referred to as "TOSYS"). (hereinafter referred to as "TOSYS") (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") provides SAVREQ (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). (hereinafter referred to as "TOSYS"), which is provided by TOSYS Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "TOSYS").
Article 1 (Service Overview)
The Services are provided at sports facilities or sports schools, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Service Providing Facilities"). The Service uses camera equipment installed at sports facilities or sports schools, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Service Providing Facilities") and a web server system provided by the Company as a cloud service to enable users of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Users") to access and use the Service. This service allows users of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Users") to take pictures of themselves and view the videos recorded by the Users for a certain period of time (disclosed on the Service's official website).
In accordance with Article 5 of this Agreement, it is possible to extend the video viewing period and use online lesson services and other services by using paid services provided by the service provider.
Article 2 (Scope of Application)
These Terms of service shall apply to the scope of services provided by the Company free of charge, including user registration, use of My Page, and automatic photography services, when the user uses the Service. In the event that a transaction or agreement is confirmed between a user and a service provider through the payment service linking function provided by the Service or other means, the terms and conditions of the party (service provider) to such transaction shall take precedence, and the user shall abide by such terms and conditions.
Article 3 (Registration for Use)
Registration for use of this service is completed when the user agrees to these Terms of service, applies by registering a valid e-mail address, and confirms his/her identity by sending an e-mail to the registered e-mail address. The user shall handle all information registered at the time of registration at his/her own risk, and the Company shall not be held liable for any damage incurred by the user or any third party due to false, erroneous, or inappropriate information contained in the registered information.
Article 4 (Management of User IDs and Passwords)
Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own risk. Users shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend their user IDs and passwords to third parties or share them with third parties. When a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the Company shall consider the use of the Service to be by the user who has registered that user ID. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party.
Article 5 (Transactions Using the Service)
Usage of paid services (including agreements regarding the processing of purchases by payment processing services or transactions by other means) made by Users using the Services.
Users' use of paid services (including agreements regarding purchase processing through payment agency services or transactions by other means) using the Service is conducted directly between the user and the service provider that is the other party to the transaction. The Company shall not be a party to such transactions and shall not assume any responsibility for such transactions except for reasons attributable to the Company.
Article 6 (Sharing of User Information)
We will share the user's registration and usage information on the Service with the Service Provider when a transaction takes place between the user and the Service Provider in accordance with Article 5 of this Agreement, and on the premise that the user has agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated by the Service Provider in accordance with Article 2 of this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to use the information in the following manner.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
(1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals - Actions related to criminal activities.
(2) Destroying or interfering with the functioning of our servers or network.
(3) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
(4) Unauthorized access or attempts to gain such access.
(5) Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
(6) Infringement of a third party's portrait rights or privacy.
(7) Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue providing all or part of the Service without prior notice to users for any of the following reasons. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of this service, regardless of the reason.
(1) When performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to this service.
(2) In the event of difficulties in providing this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
(3) In the event of an accidental shutdown of computers or communication lines.
(4) In other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide this service.
Article 9 (Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration)
We reserve the right to restrict the use of all or part of the Service or terminate a user's registration without prior notice in any of the following cases The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of this.
(1) Violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information.
(3) If there has been no use of the Service for more than one year since the last use.
(4) When the Company terminates provision of the Service.
(5) In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
Article 10 (Withdrawal from membership)
Users may withdraw from the Service at any time by completing the withdrawal procedure on the website provided by the Service.
The user may withdraw from the Service at any time.
Article 11 (Disclaimer)
We disclaim all warranties regarding the functions, data, and information provided by the Service, including any defects, errors, bugs, or infringements regarding safety, reliability, accuracy, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, or security. Users agree to the following and use the Service at their own risk.
(1) In no event shall we be liable for any loss of data or other problems.
(2) Users shall be responsible for all settings of their personal computers, mobile terminals, and other devices to use the Service. The Company shall not be held responsible for any malfunctions of terminals or other devices that may occur as a result of using the Service.
(3) Users are responsible for all communication costs incurred in the use of the Service.
(4) The user shall be responsible for all privacy or portrait rights issues of third parties arising from the use of this service, and the Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever.
(5) The Company shall not be liable for any accidents or problems that may occur during the use of this service while filming in the facility where the service is provided.
(6) The Company shall not be liable for any other damages incurred by the User as a result of using the Service, or for any transactions, communications, or disputes between the User and the Service Provider or any third party.
Article 12 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
We may change the contents of this service or discontinue providing this service by notifying the user in accordance with Article 14 of this Agreement. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 13 (Modification of Terms of service)
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions by notifying the user in accordance with Article 14 of these Terms and Conditions when we deem it necessary. In the event that a user starts using the Service after a change in the Terms of service, such user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms of service.
Article 14 (Notice or Communication)
Notification or communication from the Company to users shall, in principle, be made by posting on the official website of the Service. Users shall check the contents of the postings on the official website when using the Service, and any notice from the Company to the user shall be deemed to have reached the user at the time the user uses the Service, and the user shall be deemed to have consented to this.
Article 15 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
These Terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the event of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction.
(End of page)